CAF -advancement lender of Latin The united states- is organising the fourth version of the Money Inclusion Lab (LIF 2022) concentrated on finding electronic remedies for the economic inclusion of ladies, with the aim of advertising the era of technological options in the pursuing places:
– Remedies to improve women’s monetary instruction and capabilities.
– Answers with money goods and companies with a gender target.
– Options for fiscal inclusion with an impression on the productivity of MSMEs run and/or owned by women of all ages.
– Solutions with a govtech solution that have as component of the proposal a apparent collaboration in between the general public sector, startups and electronic MSMEs.
LIF 2022 brings with each other 80 partners from the public and non-public sectors, traders and entrepreneurs to endorse small business chances, stimulate interaction involving customers of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and present concrete solutions to the money inclusion concerns elevated in the bases of the initiative. The 10 most effective proposals will enter the Seedstars and Endeavor acceleration programmes.
Funding and acceleration
The initiatives presented at LIF 2022 will have a wide range of funding and acceleration chances, like the following:
– Prizes for the 10 winners of LIF 2022:
o The 10 successful proposals will participate in the Endeavor or Seedstars acceleration programmes, which will begin in January 2023 and will previous between 3 and 6 months.
o The first winning proposal will get a 1 12 months membership to the Fiscal Alliance for Ladies.
o The two greatest scoring proposals from Panama will acquire seed capital from AMPYME – Panama in accordance to the conditions and problems of the establishment.
– Awards for LIF 2022 finalists:
o All finalist proposals will have the possibility to take part in a digital workshop on how to establish gender-responsive Fintech organised by the Economical Alliance for Gals.
o Seedstars Empowerment Hanbooks will present free of charge asynchronous articles as a result of which ladies entrepreneurs will be ready to do their own onboarding to technological applications.
o The Seedstars Mentoring Hub will offer you the choice to access 2 hours of consulting, which will enable them to join with mentors in the area.
– Prizes for all LIF 2022 individuals:
o Risk to enter a funding round by CAF and the personal sector partners of LIF 2022, subject to a show of interest by the actors involved.
o All proposals will be capable to enter MentorDay and use a scoring provider to assess the programs submitted.
– The deadline for submission of jobs will be from 25 July to 9 September 2022 at 23:59 hrs Colombia time.
– The critique of the initiatives will take place among 12 and 30 September 2022.
– The organisation of the Fiscal Inclusion Lab will advise the contestants about the shortlisted proposals in between 3 and 7 Oct.
– Pitch presentation & matchmaking event: 20 October 2022.
– Acceleration routines by Seedstars and Endeavor: involving January and June 2023.
– Accelerators: Endeavor and Seedstars.
– Regional Allies: UNDP, FinEquityALC, UN Women of all ages, Financial Alliance for Women of all ages, Felaban, Ibero-American Community of Girls in Fintech (WeFintech), FintechU.
– Associates by country:
o Argentina: Ciudad Financial institution, Central Financial institution of Argentina, Argentine Chamber of Fintech, Flor Foundation, Resiliencia SGR, Women’s Coordinating Committee.
o Bolivia: National Lender of Bolivia, Sol Lender, Productive Progress Bank, Asoban Bolivia, Asofin, CRECER IFD, FINRURAL, Women’s Coordinating Committee, Innova UP – CAINCO.
o Brazil: Central Lender of Brazil
o Chile: State Financial institution, Fintech Association, BCI Chile.
o Colombia: Colombian Banking Association, Bogota Chamber of Commerce, Colombia Fintech.
o Costa Rica: Money Innovation Centre, Enhancement Lender, Central Bank of Costa Rica, Nationwide Women’s Institute (INAMU).
o Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador, Superintendency of Banks of Ecuador, Asofintecs Ecuador, Monetary Cluster.
o El Salvador: Ministry of Financial system
o Mexico: Countrywide Banking and Securities Fee of Mexico, Inmujeres, Ministry of Finance of Mexico.
o Panama: AMPYME-Panama, AEI: Alliance for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Nationwide Women’s Institute, Microfinance Network of Panama, Superintendency of Banking companies of Panama.
o Paraguay: Fintech Paraguay Chamber, Ministry of Finance of Paraguay, Basic Secretariat of the Ministry of Women of Paraguay, Asoban Paraguay, Private, ICT Ministry of Paraguay, Visión Financial institution, GNB Financial institution, Basa Bank, Itaú Lender, Familiar Bank, Atlas Bank,
o Peru: Asbanc Peru, Superintendency of Banking institutions of Peru, Ministry of Women of all ages and Vulnerable Populations of Peru, Fintech Peru.
o Dominican Republic: Central Financial institution of the Dominican Republic, Association of Business Banking companies of the Dominican Republic (ABA), Ministry of Field, Commerce and MSMEs of the Dominican Republic,
o Trinidad and Tobago: TTIFC
o Uruguay: Central Financial institution of Uruguay, College of the Republic, Ithaka Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Uruguayan Chamber of Information and facts Technological know-how, Association of Non-public Financial institutions of Uruguay (ABPU), Republic Financial institution of Uruguay,
o Venezuela: Basis Suggestions, Effects Hub Caracas, Wave Hub, IESA.